Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Ork Kopta Karrier 21

Right the under deck area is now done, bar any fiddly bits I come back to later anyway.

On the hull I finished the riviting on the sponsons and added a little plating above the Aquilla plates to fill in the gap above each one.


At the front I finished the riviting under the deck:


And the big addition is the sides of the under deck structure - the areas which sit above the sponsons and either side of them.



Which when put in place and flipped over (so I can take pictures) they look like this:


It has been a while since I put everything together to get pictures and I thought this would be the perfect time to remedy that, so...





And a scale shot with a Kopta and a Russ...


And to close the update to the comp:



No update on the Karrier for a few days as I do some work on the Blight Drone and prob some Quest stuff.

2 comments:

  1. That thing is looking great all put together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. I think it what goes on top will be the thing that makes or breaks it though.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.